Wednesday, June 28, 2006

jonathan

sometimes you get surprise with things or situations you least expect to happen. i don't know when this happened really, about a week maybe. not pretty sure. i was kinda into the school thing cos summer's over for me and i had to get on doing business. yeah. like whatever. so, as i was saying, i went to the store to buy some food or was it yarn that i was supposed to buy cos i made gemma stitch my notebooks for me cos i was darn lazy or just damn stupid to do it myself? absolutely, the yarn. and i think a bottle of peach tea i think. and then for just about ten seconds, when i was claiming my bag at the baggage counter. where else would i get my bag? yeah. i saw someone so familiar, way too familiar, someone i never expected. with the same clothes. never changed i guess. at least, for the clothes. he always wears a vest over his shirt. one thing i noticed though, he seems happy. blissful. i would understand that he would already forget my name cos it's been years. but then i was shocked to hear that he called me. by my name! its like he knew me well enough to say my nick. i felt a family in him. i went off the store feeling a child again. that child who always stayed in school because her sundo deliberately never came on time or that child who loved her school that much she never wants to go home in time. i guess i pretty much miss my school. especially the people there. particularly him.